31 Jan United to reduce drudgery
Many thanks to the MSA and in particular to Fatima Souab from BISMA and Gérald Fouga, MSA prevention officer for the Charentes sector, for our discussions at this meeting.
We are indeed convinced of the Roll’Oyster system’s contribution to reducing drudgery and its impact in terms of RSI, lower back pain, sciatica, etc. for professionals.
This, too, is one of the sources of our motivation to pursue our development! Our ambition: to provide innovative solutions that respond to the day-to-day constraints of oyster farmers and the challenges facing the industry, such as :
- Optimizing shellfish production quality
- Reduce drudgery
- Increasing the attractiveness of the profession
- Reduce dependence on tide times
- Enhance the know-how of professionals, while supporting them in the most time-consuming activities.
- Reduce health risks by working in closed environments (oyster beds, lagoons, ponds, etc.)
- Reduce the number of cleaning, stripping and grading operations
…with optimized, profitable production: the Roll’Oyster’s return on investment is 2 to 5 years, depending on the operating mode, and its lifespan is longer than that of open sea equipment.
Read the full article here: https://lebimsa.msa.fr/agriculture/equipement-innovant-en-ostreiculture-des-huitres-rondes-et-bien-roulees/